AWS +Node.js are in high demand. Their expertise in designing cloud solutions using AWS services is essential for modern enterprises. Start your journey into the cloud today with AWS fundamentals. AWS Certified Security Specialty certification is a significant milestone for cloud security professionals.
These skills form the bedrock of your success as an AWS Certified DevOps Engineer. This 90-day course is designed for complete AWS+Node.Js beginners who want to learn how to use AWS (Amazon Web Services) and Node.js for building scalable and robust applications. The course covers all the essential concepts, tools, and techniques required to get started with our Course. Enroll in our Node.js Tutorial and Projects Course today and embark on a rewarding journey towards becoming a Node.js pro.
Architecting on AWS is a critical skill in today’s cloud computing landscape. React and Node.js make a powerful combination for building dynamic web applications. Upon completing this AWS+Node.Js course, students will receive a certificate of completion, indicating that they have acquired the knowledge and skills necessary to build and deploy applications using AWS and Node.js. Becoming AWS Certified is a significant milestone in the world of cloud computing.
By the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Understand the basics of cloud computing and AWS services
- Create and configure EC2 instances and other AWS services
- Develop and deploy Node.js applications on AWS
- Use AWS Lambda, API Gateway, and other services for building serverless applications
- Manage and scale applications using AWS Elastic Beanstalk and other tools
- Implement best practices for security, reliability, and performance in AWS environments
- Use AWS SDKs and CLI for managing resources and automating tasks
- Develop and deploy applications using Docker containers on AWS
- Gain a solid understanding of cloud computing and AWS services, which are in high demand in the tech industry
- Develop real-world skills in building and deploying applications using Node.js and AWS
- Enhance your resume with a certificate of completion from a reputable institution
- Access to mentorship and support throughout the course
- Networking opportunities with peers and industry professionals
- Gain hands-on experience with real-world projects and case studies
Completing this course will open up a variety of job opportunities in the tech industry. Some potential job titles include:
- AWS Developer
- Cloud Solutions Architect
- Full Stack Developer
- DevOps Engineer
- Node.js Developer
- Backend Developer
Throughout the course, students will work on real-world projects and case studies that will help them gain practical experience in building and deploying applications using AWS and Node.js. Projects may include building a serverless web application, creating a scalable REST API, and deploying a Dockerized application on AWS.
Upon completing the course, students will have the opportunity to apply for internships with AWS and other tech companies, where they can gain hands-on experience and further develop their skills.
- Lectures 60
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes