This Complete Beginner to course is designed to provide a comprehensive introduction to the Dot Net framework for those who have little or no prior experience in programming.
The course will cover the basics of course development, including programming languages, development environments, and tools. Students will learn how to build applications using C# and Dot Net framework, develop web applications with ASP.NET, and work with databases using .NET.
After completing the course, students will receive a certification in Dotnet development, which will demonstrate their knowledge and skills in building applications using the Dotnet framework.
By the end of the course, students will be able to:
- Understand the .NET framework and its architecture
- Write basic programs using C# programming language
- Develop web applications using ASP.NET
- Work with databases using ADO.NET
- Understand the concepts of Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and apply them to .NET development
- Develop a strong foundation for advanced .NET development and specializations
- Comprehensive introduction to .NET development
- Practical, hands-on approach to learning
- Certification in .NET development
- High demand for .NET developers in the job market
- Opportunities for career growth and advancement
There are many job opportunities for .NET developers, including software developers, web developers, mobile developers, and more. Some common job titles for .NET developers include:
- .NET Developer
- Software Developer
- Web Developer
- Full-Stack Developer
- Mobile Developer
Throughout the course, students will work on multiple projects to develop their skills and gain practical experience in .NET development. These projects will include building a basic console application, developing a web application using ASP.NET, and working with databases using ADO.NET.
Upon completion of the course, students will have the opportunity to participate in an internship program to gain further experience and apply their skills in a real-world setting
- Lectures 50
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 weeks
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes